Food Waste Biogas Plants
We are known as a reputed manufacture, supplier and exporter of Food Waste Biogas Plants, which are designed for treating biological waste. Offered plants feed organic waste for generating the gas that is being used as an alternative to LPG in various hotels, restaurants and industries. Furthermore, this plant is useful for generating electricity and useful byproducts. In our manufacturing unit, these plants are manufactured by employing latest techniques so that these can serve for endless time. Additionally, customers can avail these in the specified range as per they require. We provide these Food Waste Biogas Plants and installation services at the affordable price range.
- Safe to environment
- A good source for managing waste in a useful manner
- Minimizes the need of fossil fuels
- Long working life
Food waste is an untapped energy source that mostly ends up rotting in landfills, thereby releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Food waste includes organic wastes generated in hotels, restaurants, canteens, cafeterias, shopping malls and industrial parks in the form of leftover food, vegetable refuse, stale cooked and uncooked food, meat, teabags, napkins, extracted tea powder, milk products etc. It is difficult to treat or recycle food waste since it contains high levels of sodium salt and moisture, and is mixed with other waste during collection.
Food waste can be recycled by two main pathways:
- Composting: A treatment that breaks down biodegradable waste by naturally occurring micro-organisms with oxygen, in an enclosed vessel or tunnel or pit
- Anaerobic digestion or biogas technology: A treatment that breaks down biodegradable waste in the absence of oxygen, producing a renewable energy (biogas) that can be used to generate electricity and heat.
We Are Having A lots Of Models By Size Wise and also We have Different categories Like......
* Clean Technical concepts
* Performance and Economic Efficiency Calculation
* Extensive Conceptualization & Engineered Planning
* Sleek, Compact and Automated Plant
* Construction on turn-key and BOT systems
* Operation and Maintenance
Capacity:-1m3 to 25000m3
CONDITION :- New
MATERIAL :- FRP
BRAND NAME :- "FGP"
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN :- Rajkot,Gujarat,india
Capacity: Also Having Different Kinds in it.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY :-
PACKAGING DETAIL :- Standard Packaging Box & with Carton Packaging
Delivery DETAILS :- 10 - 15 Days After Deposit
Production of renewable energy (heat, light, electricity)
Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions through methane recovery
Reduction of solids to be handled (e.g. less excess sludge)
Transformation of organic wastes into high quality fertilizer
Improvement of hygienic conditions through reduction of pathogens, worm eggs and flies
Process stability (high-loads can be treated but anaerobic sludge can also be preserved for prolonged periods without any feeding)
Relatively low construction costs
The space requirements of anaerobic treatment are lower than for aerobic waste water treatment systems